This is the ultimate setup...a straight axle swap in a GM truck with a full air suspension lift kit. This kit comes with everyting you need to put the air suspension lift kit on a Dana 60 axle. The Kelderman 10-12" lift kit features adjustable trailing arms, upper and lower air bag mounts, industrial strength air bags, larger front sway bar, sway bar end links, mounting side plates, transmission crossmember, and more.
Dana 60 axle kits are also available including steering box, high steer arm, slip yoke eliminator, drive shaft, indexing ring, pitman arm, steering drag link, rock ram with heim ends and more! Take your project truck to a new level with a Kelderman straight axle conversion. This monster lift kit is setup to run a dual front shock setup and single steering stabilizer setup. Pair it with our 10-12" 4-Link Rear Air Suspension Lift Kit, Hadley Electronic Air Controls and you have the baddest GM truck around. Find out more about all the available air control systems here, including the Hadley SAMS 4X4 Air Control Package.
Give us a call at 1.800.334.6150 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to have Kelderman help you on the way to building the baddest GM truck you'll ever own.
- PROUDLY ENGINEERED, TESTED & BUILT IN IOWA, USA!
- Best ride and handling on the market
- Increases load-carrying capacity
- Allows for up to 40" tires
- Durable fabrication with show quality appearance
- Laser-cut 3/8" thick steel for majority of components
- 1 1/2" O.D., 1/4" thick wall on link arms
- Aftermarket anti-sway bars included
- Brake lines included*
- Transfer case indexing ring included*
- Grade 8 hardware
- Adjustable ride height
- Components come black or red powder coat standard with raw steel and custom colors also available
- Durable Firestone air springs