Big rigs carry heavy loads. Big rigs ride on air. If you're wanting to use your lifted truck for work as well as play, the Kelderman Air Suspension 4-link is the way to go. Once the leaf springs are removed, long trailing arms allow the axle to be placed the correct location. Not only does the 4-link eliminate "wheel hop" and "axle wrap," it rides fantastic while keeping the truck level regardless how much weight is on it. A 1 3/8" sway bar and adjustable pan hard (trac bar) will keep your lifted truck handling like its on rails!
When equipped with an optional air control package, the Kelderman 8-10" lift kit for your Super Duty can lower to a 4" lift and raise up to a massive 14" lift kit. When driving down the road at the 8-10" ride height, you'll experience a ride comfort not found in any other lift kit. These durable 4-Link suspensions include trailing arms, crossmember, panhard bar, larger rear sway bar, end links, upper and lower bag plates and industrial strength air bags.
Fox remote reservoir shock packages and custom Kelderman 'K' clamps also available. For more information on this and other air suspension lift kits for Ford, Dodge and GM pickups, or to locate a Kelderman dealer in your area, visit the dealer network section of our website, or call our toll free number at 800.334.6150.
- PROUDLY ENGINEERED, TESTED & BUILT IN IOWA, USA!
- Best ride and handling on the market
- Increases load-carrying capacity
- Allows for up to 40" tires
- Durable fabrication with show quality appearance
- Laser-cut 3/8" thick steel for majority of components
- 1 1/2" O.D., 1/4" thick wall on link arms
- Aftermarket anti-sway bars included
- Brake lines included*
- Transfer case indexing ring included*
- Grade 8 hardware
- Adjustable ride height
- Components come black or red powder coat standard with raw steel and custom colors also available
- Durable Firestone air springs
"The ride and handling of this system is unmatched!"